Ok, so May 2022 was an interesting one.
After updating Freebies for you page, last month, I didn’t get much done on the website.
I’ve been so busy in my day job so I only had 1 to 2 hours (per day) to work on the Blog, and my ieShop. Some days I didn’t get to do anything at all because I had to prioritise family and home. (Life is like that for me).
What I’m about to share with you this time will be recording of what happened in May which I copied directly from the Daily Log pages of my my Bullet Journal. But I understand you may not be interested with them yet if it happens to be your first time here. So you can click the table of content below to go straight to what captures your attention.
- Freebies for you
- What I’m thankful for (May 2022)
- What I want to remember in May 2022
- May 2022 Goals and Projects (Updates)
- What I’ve Completed
- Intention for June 2022
- What’s next?
- 2022 Monthly Review Posts
DISCLOSURE: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This post contains affiliate links which means I receive a commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase using those links. See my full Disclaimer here.
Freebies for you
If you’re into intentional living, I would love you to join my weekly newsletter. You’ll receive weekly tips and insights on how to live with intention.
Grab what you need for FREE from my updated Freebies for you page. Here’s one of the freebies you may like.
What I’m thankful for (May 2022)
- Grateful for Shemedia. (I now have ads on. I haven’t got a chance to play around with all the settings yet but I’m excited to learn more.)
- Celebrated Lolo’s birthday (my father-in-law)
- Ultimate Bundles (I got accepted as one of the contributors)
- I’m grateful for my new subscribers in May. (If that’s you, please know that I appreciate you).
What I want to remember in May 2022
- We had Covid booster except for Kuya. He missed it because he had to go to the A-league game.
- We all got flu shots. Yay.
- Had a bad side effects so I was down for a few days.
- I updated the Goal Setting Workbook and sent to my email list
- Paid for Heartbeat (lifetime deal) so I can create and grow an intentional community.
- Published 8-must know ideas on how to be intentional with your time
- Tried to set up affiliate links in Thrivecart
- Kuya’s Naplan test
- Spent time checking the updated course: Printable by Numbers. (Suzi was one of the bloggers I found really helpful when I was at the beginning stage of blogging. She’s got a FREE 10 day email challenge. Have a look, you’ll love it.)
- Watched Faith Lee’s Trainings, my Favourite was Sell on Printables on Etsy in a weekend
May 2022 Goals and Projects (Updates)
Yearly Goals Check-in
|YEARLY GOALS||PROGRESS SO FAR|
|Publish 52 Blog Posts||Published 14 blog posts as of May 2022|
|Read 12 Physical Books||Read 4 books as of April 2022 and currently reading 5th book|
|List 100 Etsy Products||Listed 47 products as of end of May 2022|
Quarterly Goals Check-in
|QUARTERLY THEMES||PROGRESS SO FAR|
|Q1: Money Mindfulness||Be intentional with Money|
An example of a Personal Finance Plan
6 Steps to develop Positive Money Mindset
|Q2: Intentional Productivity||7 Steps Weekly Planning Process for Maximum productivity|
Productivity Affirmations to get things done with intention
|Q3: Habits Consciousness|
|Q4: Intentional Planning|
Reading Progress (Note: I have read most of the books before I started blogging but I just want to go through them again)
- One Thing by Gary Keller
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown
- Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape. You can check it out here.
- L’art de La Liste: Simplify, Organise and Enrich your Life by Dominique Loreau.
- Currently Reading: L’art de la Liste
- SLEEP: I’m keeping this steady. I may not be able to sleep earlier than 1:30 for straight 30 days but I will continue aiming for it every single week. In May 2022, I have been sleeping (and napping) a lot so I’m so happy about my sleep.
- NAP: Still napping in the afternoon (and early evening sometimes)
- WATER: water intake is still good. I drink more than 2 x 375 ml daily. Not much green tea in May but I have been drinking water with organic honey, lemon and slices of ginger.
- JOURNALING: Didn’t do much of long-form journaling but I’ve been consistent with rapid logging in my Bullet Journal.
Good habits I’m keeping
- Write done list every day – [still going and on the 5th month]
- Spend 5 minutes no more than 10 minutes to maintain my digital files – [still doing it]- Yep not everyday but it has been my thing in May 2022.
- Daily writing for at least 10 Minutes (but I go over 10 minutes sometimes, about 1 to 2 hours depending on the energy I have and time)- [still on. on the 5th month too. Been doing it for 4 months I now don’t have the need to use a tracker. Yay!]
Family and Home
Lost count of how many bag we have donated. And!!!!!!! I finally finished my Konmari – Paper project. It took forever but am glad I kept going. I feel that paper in my household is more controlled now. Such a good feeling.
Blog and Shops
Progress on Blog Post and Etsy Listing:
- Published 2 blog posts and listed 2 Etsy product.
- Etsy listing goal #2 : List 100 products- Listed 47th products)
What I’ve Completed
One of my big goals in 2022 is to publish 52 blog posts by the end of December 2022. So far, I’ve published 14 blog posts. A slow start but I’m still in this game.
Published Blog Post in May 2022:
Productivity Affirmations ( published in April 2022)
While I try to focus on just a few things every month, I also have some tasks that are going on in the background. These are tasks and projects that are also important for my business but they can be done when I have time. That said I try to schedule them so they are not totally forgotten.
I have made an effort to do a little bit at time when it comes to Website Improvement. So far, I have:
- updated my Home Page. -done. This is it. I’m happy and content with this.
- changed the layout and images of categories in the Blog -done
- updated a little bit of the About Page —done
- layout of the ieSHOP – done
- Next Goal: Recommendation Pages, Legal Page and Contact Form. **** was not able to do this so I will migrate this for June 2022
My desktop is like my active digital working space in my laptop so sometimes it gets messy for a few days but I make sure that I reset and clean it up before it goes out of control. So far so good. it works for me.
In May 2022 I have added organising bookmarks. Wish I have known this earlier. Such a nice thing to get used to. No more 100 tabs opened at the same time.
So so happy!!! I finally finished KonMari paper Category. Started this in 2021 and I’ve been doing it every week for about 20 minutes a week. Some weeks I skipped so I didn’t do it weekly for the whole 52 weeks.
Intention for June 2022
Keep taking actions everyday. Actions that will bring me closer to my goals.
Living with intention has been a game changer for me and my family and I hope you’ll continue to stick around so we can grow together.
My Quarter 1 Money Mindfulness Project has ended in March and will continue later in the year. If you missed the blog posts you can find them here under Money Mindfulness category.
My project for Quarter 2 is Intentional Productivity. Check out the 7 Weekly planning Process if you want to create an intentional week .
If it’s your first time here, you may also like one these cool freebies that will help you live an intentional life so you can make more time to do what you love.
2022 Monthly Review Posts
List You can either read everything. Just click Monthly Reviews or click each post below.
January 2021 Top 3 Ideas for a Monthly Review to stay focused
February 2021 An Effective Checklist for your Monthly Review
March 2021 How to use a checklist for a Monthly Review
April 2021 Powerful Affirmations: April 2021 Monthly Review
May 2021 Cultivate a Healthy Mindset (May 2021 Monthly Review)
June 2021 5 Tips to stay on track with your Goals: June 2021 review
July 2021 Better me month July 2021 review
August 2021 : 3 Tips to finish your year strong
September 2021 3 Simple Planning Tips: September 2021 Review
October 2021 Monthly Review
November 2021 Monthly Review
December 2021 Monthly Review
January 2022 Monthly Review
February 2022 Monthly Review
March 2022 Monthly Review
April 2022 Monthly Review